Image is of the Antiquarium House in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
From Wikpedia: "The house was built in 1809 for William Hammatt, a New England sea captain. The Hedges a family of entrepreneurs purchased the house in 1830 and lived there until 1919. The house was originally located on Court Street but was moved to Water Street by the Antiquarian Society in 1919. Hedge House was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974."
September 25th, 2013
Viewed 1,002 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 05/28/2023 at 2:17 PM